Here you will find all the necessary information regarding the processing of your data. We inform you how we treat, manage and protect the personal information collected on our website.
- Identity of the Responsible: Associació Karate Rufo
- Brand name: Karate Rufo
- NIF/CIF: G65240798
- Address: Cardener 78 08186 Lliça d’Amunt (Barcelona)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: sports association
Data collected on the web
- Identifying data: name, surname, ID number.
- Contact data: email, telephone, address.
- Competitive data: Dojo, instructor, grade, age.
- Physical data for classification: weight, height.
- Certificate: certification apt or apt for competition.
- General data: service of interest.
- Image: photograph of the participant in the competition.
- Digital signature: signature for the acceptance of the participant or guardian of the minor.
- Navigation data: IP address, type and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Web Site, navigation data, activity on the Web Site.
Legal basis for the treatment
Your personal data are processed on the following legal bases:
- The consent of the user in relation to the contact with Karate Rufo for the response to the information requested by the user.
- The legitimate interest of the data controller to protect users.
- Acceptance of participation in the different competitions, courses, grade exams or any other sporting event.
Purpose of processing
On this website, there are different forms, in each of them, the information collected will be used in the following way:
Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep the subscriber updated about news, courses, exams and other specific communications, exclusively for Karate Rufo subscribers.
Contact form: Karate Rufo has a contact form for doubts, suggestions or professional contact. In this case we will use the email address and eventually the telephone number, to answer the query and send the relevant information that the user may have required.
Registration form: Occasionally in Karate Rufo we conduct summer courses, speciality courses, exams, seminars and competitive events for which we collect different types of data, following the premises of the I.K.O. Matsushima International Karate Orzanization Kyokushinkaikan.
Data of members/pupils: The period of conservation of this type of data may vary depending on the duration of the sports service contracted by the pupil or tutor. In any case, it will always be the minimum necessary and up to the maximum required according to the laws in force at the time in Spain.
Subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes to our newsletter until he/she unsubscribes.
Data from competitions, courses, seminars or other sporting events: we will keep this data for the period between the opening of registrations, the duration of the sporting event and a period of approximately 2 months after the end of the sporting event in question.
Users of our website may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and data portability by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, any person who believes or suspects that their rights may be or have been violated, as far as the protection of their personal data is concerned, may file the corresponding complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
At karaterufo.es we apply the necessary security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, loss of data, improper use, disclosure, destruction, theft or alteration of the same. In any case, if through the control tools, we determine that any data could have been exposed to any of the aforementioned assumptions, we would proceed to inform you of this fact immediately.
Associació Karate Rufo undertakes to use and process the user’s personal data, respecting their confidentiality, in accordance with their purpose. As well as to comply with its obligation to adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The website www.karaterufo.es includes an SSL certificate.
This certificate is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way. SSL (acronym for Secure Sockets Layer) is a type of digital security that allows encrypted communication between a website and a web browser, making it safe to transmit confidential information, such as personal data, payment or login details. However, Associació Karate Rufo cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Karate Rufo reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices.
More than a martial art
Kyokushin Karate is a philosophy of life based on respect, kindness and discipline.